My Messy Box for Schools and Organisations
My Messy Box also works with schools and organisations, whether it is for one-time events or on a regular basis.
Products & services include:
- Customised boxes for giveaway or sale
- Conduct sensory play for one-time events (Digital/Physical)
- Conduct sensory play on a regular basis
- Consultation on setting up sensory play corner
- Workshops for teachers / facilitators
We specialise in engaging the following demographics:
- Families with kids aged 0 - 10 years old
- Kids aged 0 - 10 years old
- Expectant parents
- Young parents
- Inidividual or groups with keen interest in early childhood education and play
You can get in touch with us if you are:
- Planning an event to engage customers with young kids
- Planning and bring-your-child-to-work day
- Planning a teambonding activity that involves the staff's children
- Organising any community event
- Conducting a webinar/seminar that involve children's play or early childhood education
- Need activities for young children in any events or programmes
- Still unsure if we are the right people to consult on whatever you are doing (No harm checking in with us!)
What is the process of engaging us like?
- Drop us an email and provide some basic info such as the event description, the target audience, timeline, the type of product they want us to make or the type of event they want us to conduct etc.
- We will schedule a meeting to discuss the concept, activities and/or products.
- We customise every project from scratch as we understand that different organisations have different angles and KPIs
- We will then prepare and submit a proposal and quotation
For any enquiries, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org